Saturday, January 24, 2009

1/23/9 :: Headache

Today was Friday-- and I started the morning off by going to my photography lesson completely hung over.  I took a shower, ate a quick meal, and set to work on my work for critique in the afternoon.  We're still working on that same corporate identity project.  Insane, right?  It allows for lots of playtime at least.

Anyway, by the time Derek got around to my desk, my head was pounding so violently that I barely had the energy to talk about my work.  He didn't say much beyond, "Keep working."  I rushed home to bed, took a nap, and when I woke up, my headache hadn't left me alone.  I decided to skip out on the partying tonight, and I went to Joe's for movies and homework.  He's always a good laugh, and so it was just a nice, relaxing night.  Talks about trips to Dublin, London, and Glasgow are all in the works.  It's making the decision on which to choose...

No comments: