Sunday, January 18, 2009

1/18/9 :: Mucinex

Look out.  It's not a pretty picture in Edinburgh today.  Although last night was beyond amazing, today was a day of recovery.  Surprisingly, however, it was not a hangover I'm recovering from-- it's a head cold from hell.

On my way home from Joe and Shonagh's this morning, I crossed the meadows.  I was smoking a cigarette, despite my terrible congestion, and I was thinking how I wished I had my camera to take pictures of all of the little boys practicing rugby.  Then, all of a sudden, they all started coughing.  Then, they started shouting at me, "Smoking kills!" and making a bunch of faces.  For the rest of the walk home, I fantasized about how I would kill them.  Is that wrong?  Ha.

I went grocery shopping, fixed myself a big lunch, and then landed face down in bed.  I took some Mucinex, but I'm still feeling like complete shit.
I'd hate my life if it became one of those colds that seems to last for the entire winter.

No comments: