Sunday, January 11, 2009

1/11/9 :: Lost In Translation


I've been feeling a bit like Charlotte in Lost In Translation.  Long sleepless nights countered by days in the city where I feel like I might just be eaten up by all of the unfamiliar things around me.  I've got one eye on the look out for Billy Murray in a neon yellow teeshirt.  No one will ever be able to say I wasn't ready for my sweet affair.

The wind beats on my window at night, and it sounds like a train.  I listen to it when I lie awake at night-- I try to decipher words in the moans.  I wonder what we will discuss tonight.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Hey sweets,

Just wanted to check in with you. Seems like you've been pretty "blogged" down, get it?

It's just like Nam really. You need to draw a line in the sand Kelly. "Across this you do not...And dude, Chinamen is not the prefered nomenclature. Asian American."

justlikehoneyyy said...

Eddieeeeee <3

I wore the achiever shirt last night while lying around, watching the royal tenenbaums. Your message has made me a happy girl. I hope you had a nice new year : )

__s c h v e e said...

Forget Scarlett,

You're b e a u t i f u l.