After a few minutes of pouting, I realized he was right. I added some texture and restacked the type. I've also made it into a pretty cool pattern for the back of my letterhead. I'll show the entire project when it's finished. It's due Tuesday, so it won't be long, chickens.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
1/29/9 :: Typographic Revelation
Today was a pretty productive day in the studio. I made some headway on my logo. This guy named Tim (who I later found out is a student teacher) walked over to me and told me I needed to take my idea further. He loved my cardboard monster, but he said when I got it onto the computer, I was "losing the funk."