Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27/09 :: The Circus



Today Lindsey and I moved into Sara's flat in Marchmont-- just across the meadows from where I pay my rent.  Two of her flatmate's moved out but are still paying on the lease, so we decided to take a mini-vacation and move in for a bit.  

We celebrated our first night out by going to City, which was simply unusual, to be certain.  I brought home Liam, which was a joke and a half.  He seemed to think I was some sort of celebrity because I am American.  Not that I'm complaining, but it was truly weird.  To get him to leave, I pretended like I had to go to work and did a walk around the block in business casual clothes at 7:30am.  Hilarious.

We didn't see much of Sara on this night, as she was with Scott.  The card castle is from Lindsey and I the next morning-- bored waiting for Sara to get out of bed.  Turns out we'd have to wait till 4pm.

My life truly has become a circus.

No comments: