Friday, May 22, 2009

5/22/9 :: Goodbye Gary and Why Not



Tonight was Gary's surprise goodbye party-- he's off to Mongolia for 3 months.  We all gathered in his flat for drinks and then went out to Why Not.  It was a good time all around.  Jack was supposed to meet up with me on this night, which he did-- but he couldn't get into the club because it was at capacity.  I snuck out and sat with him on the steps for a bit.  We chatted and kissed.  Just as lovely as I had remembered him to be.  We agreed to meet again the next night for a proper night together.

After that, I met back up with Lindsey and Sara.  Lindsey was in her finest form ever, and Sara and I struggled for a long time to get her home, haha.  We took lots of video and photographs to ensure that the next day she could see what a state she was in.  Ended the night with the chippy and some good music in my room.  

No comments: