Thursday, May 21, 2009

5/21/9 :: Revisiting The One Below


What I thought for sure was going to be a bust turned out to be a great night.  I opted not to follow Lindsey and Sara to Cav, so I organized something of my own.  I invited friends over for some drinks at mine, and it was great to spend some time with graphics people-- as always.  We piled together on my bed in my room and enjoyed each other's company until about 2am.  Around that time, we spilled onto the streets and hiked to The One Below on the corner of Princes Street.  The One Below was one of the first places I went with graphics people when I got to Edinburgh, so it was nice to go back there.  Dan Porter and Tom Carlile both bought me drinks, which was lovely.  

I've really been aware of how limited my time is here, so every time I get to have one of these kinds of nights, it's like a band aid on a wound.  I am going to miss every one so much when I go.  It almost makes me sick to think about it.

No comments: