Monday, May 4, 2009

5/4/9 :: Music Samplings

Here is the playlist that I have had on repeat every morning as I get ready for over four months.  (Some tracks are newer than others.)

1. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Over and Over Again (Lost and Found)
2. Neutral Milk Hotel - The King Of Carrot Flowers (Part One)
3. Xiu Xiu- I Luv The Valley OH
4. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- Details Of The War
5. Wolf Parade- I'll Believe In Anything
6. Animal Collective- For Reverend Green
7. The Beatles- Ticket To Ride
8. Shocking Pinks- This Arching Deal
9. The Dodos- Eyelids
10. Nico- These Days
11. Fleet Floxes- White Winter Hymnal
12. Panda Bear- Comfy in Nautica
13. DeVotchka- The Clockwise Witness
14. The Pipettes- Dirty Mind
15. The Teenagers- Homecoming
16. The Jesus and Mary Chain- Hardest Walk
17. The Smiths- Shoplifters Of The World Unite
18. Against Me!- Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious
19. Panda Bear- Take Pills

I heard an amazing song at Luke's the other night that I really wanted to add, but I couldn't grab his attention to get the title or artist.  

I really love it here, but I really hate not having a car to drive to Walmart at any time of the night to get supplies when I have an urge to make something.  Right now, I really want to make some hemp jewelry.   No luck.  Not only is no place open, but I haven't been able to find hemp anywhere in Edinburgh the entire time I've been here.

I've had mixed feelings about it for the past week, but I'm over it now.  I am ready for my tattoo.  My appointment is Saturday at 12:30.  Wish me luck.

I feel really bad about not taking a picture today on my lunch with Joe, so to make up for it I have posted a really, super super embarrassing video that was taken one EXTREMELY drunken night in London.  I am so good at humiliating myself that it hurts.  Good times, girls.  Not only do I obviously have no sense of key when drunkenly singing, but apparently I also will never learn the words to this song.  The "WANKER!" at the end-- it gets me every time.


No comments: