Saturday, May 30, 2009

5/30/9 :: Spring/Summer Collection







Tonight was the second "graphic fashion" party-- celebrating bad fashion one more time.  This time, it was themed the spring and summer collection.  I re-ignited my good old gold suit by cutting off the arms and legs and adding some black tights.  I even commemorated the last party by drinking my vodka coke out of a jack daniel's bottle.

The party was fan-fucking-tastic, as per usual.  Lindsey and I lasted till about 6:30am before she left the party with Luke, and I lazed in Tom's bed.  Finally, Jamie and I caught a taxi to meet Linds and Luke in the meadows.  We had a good drunken frisbee session till 8am.  Lindsey and I stayed up to go to Subway when it opened at 10am, and it was probbbbably the best sandwich of my life.  Needless to say, when my head finally hit the pillow sometime around 11, I was done for.

No comments: