Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/7/9 :: Birthday Holes

The tragus is my newest edition to my face of metal.  I got it done this afternoon, and Shannon came along.  Afterward, I walked up to the Royal Mile to get some incense.  Nag Champa just might be the most delicious, sexiest smell ever.  Is it just me?  Yeah?  Alright. 

Joe and I made ourselves the most ridiculously large and delicious Mexican feast tonight, and then ate it on his floor in front of the tv.  We ate so much that just the sight of our dirty plates was making us sick.  Success.

  We went to Shannon's and watched the Diving Bell and The Butterfly afterward.  Good film, but I'd be down for something new and affecting.  Joe walked me home through the Meadows.  When I got back to my room, I piddled on the internet until I couldn't stand it anymore.  I'm sick of looking at a screen.  I want to look into a face for a change.

Today is my brother's birthday.  Even though you're not reading, have a good one, dude.

No comments: