Monday, February 9, 2009

2/9/9 :: Cloudy

Look at my face.

Today is Monday, and I tried to make a decent day for myself.  

I went to a sushi bar today for lunch-- one that I spotted across the street when we went to the cinema the other night.  It was 12 quid (18 dollars!) for some of the most mediocre sushi I've ever tasted.  I was CRUSHED.  I'm going to start having wet dreams about Oslo's caterpillar rolls.  If I don't find a decent sushi place around + someone to go with, I might snap.

It's about time for me to leave the studio and make myself some sort of dinner.  There's been a lull in the excitement around here.  I think I'm going to finally finish One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.


2 comments:

haleycue said...

you must go to Sushiya on Dairy Road! it's better than Oslo. at least I thought so. my mouth is watering.

sea_bear said...

*dons his sushi-sleuthing cap*

I'll find you somewhere hon :)