Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2/10/9 :: Toothbrush

Last night was completely ridiculous, and as much as I would like to tell you about my drunken antics, I have a much more serious matter to discuss:  my toothbrush.

Within my first two weeks of living here, my toothbrush went missing.  The older flat-owner, Lea, had gone away for the weekend (and I assume mistakenly) took my toothbrush with her.  I was really disturbed to think that she probably had been using mine for those first two weeks, thinking it was hers.  *Shudders*

I got over it.  I got a new toothbrush.  A delightful green one from Superdrug.  I was getting quite attached to it actually, and then, the following incident occurred.

Last night, when I flung myself back into my flat after the club, I was feeling quite sick, of course.  But once I had finished expelling mishmash from my stomach, I made the healthy decision to brush my teeth.  (Sensible, yes?)  I looked around for my toothbrush-- gone.  No where to be found.  I thought I was just too stupid drunk to see it, so I went to bed, teeth unsatisfied.

This morning, as I'm making myself something to eat, I decide to be friendly and unload the dishwasher.  Low and behold... there is my toothbrush, along with all the other toothbrushes from the bathroom... in the dishwasher, among the forks and knives and other eatery tools.

Who puts someone else's toothbrush in the dishwasher??  

I'm starting to think people in this country are completely mad.
And I'm keeping my new red toothbrush in my room.

No comments: