Thursday, February 5, 2009

2/5/9 :: The Downfall


I have failed you, blog followers, and for that I will be eternally regretful.  I think perhaps the most important thing you can do, however, is to bounce back-- no matter what.  I could BS some photos and topics about the days I've missed, but it would be pointless.  What's interesting is the here and now, and there is a lot and nothing to say.

A variety of happenings-- some academic, some embarrassing, but mostly drunken.  It's the Edinburgh that brings out the lush in me.  Or maybe it's the whisky.  I don't know who to blame.
I've been having fun, racing the clock and my body with price tags and mixed drinks.  Counting the number of blinks before I can have another witty conversation or possibly coy interaction with a sweet.  Body image is always an issue, but the mental health skyrockets and plummets moment-to-moment depending on what I'm being given or denied.  

I think the entire idea of living in another country for a short time is an extremely romantic one, so I bet you will never guess where my head is these days.  
IN THE CLOUDS!
In my bedroom.
In a book.
In the back seat.

I'm revving up for another quick fix of mental and physical stimulation.  

No comments: