Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3/17/9 :: St. Patty's

So, St. Patty's day went down, and I don't know what to say about it other than I wish I would get more comfortable with my camera in public.  Sara, Lindsey, and I had dinner together at Monster Mash followed by jello shots back at Lindsey's.  Afterward, we went to a few irish pubs around Edinburgh, the best and last being Dropkick Murphy's on Merchant Street.  This is where I wish I had been more brave and taken photos.  Unfortunately, my only photos from the night are from jello shots at Linds' beforehand.

Anyway, the pub was good for the first few hours.  I had too many pints of cider though, and not so surprisingly, I was feeling way too intimidated to talk to any guys.  I ended up stumbling home around midnight.  It was an alright night.  Nothin to write home about though.

No comments: