Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20/9 :: They Don't Celebrate 420


Still can't sleep in this city.

I went into the studio today for only about 30 minutes.  I completed the brief as quickly as I could, so I could meet Lindsey and Sara for coffee on Lothian Road.  We made the very responsible decision to start drinking early, and I was drunk by 6pm.  We just sat around and talked for a long time, and it was really nice.  

I don't know if Wilson is going to be visiting as soon as I had thought and that makes me really, really sad.  I was sort of holding onto it as something to look forward to.  I had a bit of a rough time with it, to be honest.

Regardless, I've decided to go ahead and dye my hair tomorrow to try and cheer myself up.  

I also contacted a tattoo parlor about scheduling a sitting for my first tattoo.  I'm pretty excited and nervous about it at the same time.

The photo is of Sara and I having drinks on my front stoop this afternoon.  Delightful.
I should go and try to fall asleep.  I have an early morning brief, so I should at least attempt to be fresh.
Goodnight all.

No comments: