Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4/9/9 :: Back in the Burgh

The trip to London and Barcelona was quite honestly one of the best times in my life.  We made so many friends and saw so many incredible things.  Not to mention, I got so much closer to Lindsey and Sara.  I now could definitely call them two of my closest friends, not just in Edinburgh, but from anywhere.

They went on to Rome after Barcelona, and I came straight back to Edinburgh.  My head is still swimming, replaying my favorite moments over and over again.  When they get back, they will unload the mayhem off of their cameras, and I will do some proper updating about the trip.  I took great day-by-day notes, so that I could write honestly and clearly about everything.

Can't wait to tell you all about it.
Wish I could just do it all over again.  And again.  And again.

No comments: