Thursday, February 11, 2010

2/11/10:: Missing

I spend a lot of time rehashing good memories. It's always something I've done-- I tend to dwell a lot on what was, rather than what is. Usually, I write about memories in great detail or drift off into my head for a few hours. Being that it's the weekend, and I was home alone, I decided to see if I could get through the pang of nostalgia quickly and therapeutically. Decided to do a 2-minute painting of the memory/image I was thinking of. Very messy, but it definitely helped.

This is a picture I took of Joe as we were waiting for the train to London. We said that if we met again in Edinburgh, this would be our "spot." It's (shoddily) painted on a page from Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.

I think I'm going to do this more often.



meet me at the bridge, love.

2 comments:

Joseph Rudi Pielichaty said...

Kelly it's lovely. Just lovely.

I'll definitely be there waiting, Haller. Most likely with a couple of coffees in my hands for us to sup on before boarding the train down London way :)

Nike said...

Unlike other series, as it first released by Nike in 1987, Nike has frequently introduced new and updated models in the same product line. From the first pair of Nike Air Max,
Motorcycle Fairings the advantage of Nike Air Max shoe Asics Tiger is using of large air cushioning unit at he heel which is visible from the side of the midsole in most models. Different types of Air Max cushioning include "Air Max2" which does not have the "holes" in the cushioning unit and is of high pressure,Beats By Dre